I’ve been freelancing as a graphic designer since 2004. I live and work in Paris. I am always looking for interesting projects, so if you have any project which will nicely fit my profile, let’s talk about it.
I do graphic design for the Web and write nice, standards compliant and cross-browser HTML and CSS.
- Custom Website Design: WordPress theme or other CMS on demand.
- Responsive Web Design (RWD), to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
- Web graphic standards: GUI for apps, Extranet/Intranet, newsletter templates.
Print & Graphic Communication
I contribute to projects for global communication, publishing or cultural events. My clients are companies, associations or local authorities; I also take on subcontracting work for agencies.
- Visual identity: creation of logos, graphic standards, business cards, letterheads, promotional leaflet
- Printed media: leaflets,brochures, annual reports, posters, banners, kakemonos, flyers, advertising inserts
- Covers and layouts: books, magazines