What I do
I’ve been freelancing as a graphic designer since 2004. I live and work in Paris. I am always looking for interesting projects, so if you have any project which will nicely fit my profile, let’s talk about it.
I do graphic design for the Web and write nice, standards compliant and cross-browser HTML and CSS.
- Custom Website Design: WordPress theme, Spip development or other CMS on demand.
- Web graphic standards: GUI for apps, Extranet/Intranet, newsletter templates
- Animations : animated banners, full-Flash website
Print & Graphic Communication
I contribute to projects for global communication, publishing or cultural events. I define the graphic standards, creates consistent images and establishes a layout grid. My clients are companies, associations or local authorities; I also take on subcontracting work for agencies.
- Visual identity: creation of logos, graphic standards, business cards, letterheads, promotional leaflet
- Printed media: leaflets,brochures, annual reports, posters, banners, kakemonos, flyers, advertising inserts
- Covers and layouts: books, magazines
What I did
- Since 2004
- Freelance as a graphic designer
- Retoucher at Guy Peellaert‘s workshop
- In charge of digital printing at the Ensad
- ENS Louis Lumière
Graduated with a degree in Photography and Image Processing
Pen tablet, calibrated 24″ screen, Adobe CS (mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Ilustrator), HTML, CSS, EditPlus, Jquery, WordPress, Spip, PHP, MySQL, Smarty, SVN, Filezilla, Chrome, Firefox, Skype